Caught at the Office

It's Friday afternoon and the campus is completely vacant. Most of the staff take off early on Fridays and the faculty usually don't work on campus since there aren't any classes that day. It's usually the best time for my technology department to get stuff taken care of in the labs without having to dodge classes. I love these warm spring days, puts a smile on my face as I come back inside my building from lunch.

The sound of the door relocking as I walk towards my office makes me jump and then giggle at myself. With the bright sun outside there is no need to turn on the lights in here but with the quiet of an empty building it kind of makes it creepy. "Oh well, since I take a late lunch I only have a couple of hours before I go home," I think to myself as I unlock my office.

I don't remember turning off my light but who knows. I was in such a hurry to go grab lunch and get back so I can read that I might have shut it off out of habit. I swing the door closed behind me as I flip on the switch and walk to my desk. Just as I'm about to lay my lunch down and turn around two strong arms come around me, picking me up off of the ground. One hand goes over my mouth and the other wraps around my waist pinning my arms to my sides. Out of instinct, I begin to thrash and try to scream.

"Don't make me hurt you, Cassie. Stop struggling and shut up!" A deep, husky voice growls in my ear. I still, my breath coming in gasps. "That's my girl. Mmmmm, I have been dreaming about this. You smell so good." He buries his face in the crook of my neck sending chills down my spine. His breath tickling my skin causes my nipples to harden into two stiff peaks. He slowly lowers my feet back to the ground but keeps a stronghold on me. As he runs his face through my hair inhaling my scent his arm around my waist relaxes a little as his hand begins to caress its way up my arm to cup my left breast. Just as his hand closes around it I use my hips to push back on him enough to give me a little wiggle room, then I take my left arm that he has released when he grabbed my breast and brought my elbow back as hard as I could into his stomach. I almost rejoice when I hear the severe grunt from the impact and his slight pulling away from me as he bends forward but it is short-lived when he slams his hips forward, wraps his right arm back around my middle, and pins me between my desk and him.

"Not very nice Cassie. I may have to punish you for that." He chuckles when I begin to struggle against him again. "Don't worry, I will save that for another day. Today I just want to have you." His words stop me as I take in the double meaning. I am glad I'm not going to get punished, whatever that might be, but I start to panic when I realize that he plans to have sex with me.

My muffled cries of "No" and "Get off of me" come out as moans from behind his hand. I try to bite it but can't get any leverage. I even think about licking it to see if he'll remove it but I don't know where it has been and he doesn't come across as someone that will let a little spit on his palm bother him. I try to kick my feet back hoping to hit a shin or stomp on a foot but he is much bigger and stronger than me and he has my legs smooshed between the desk and his legs.

"You better stop your struggling, can't you feel what you do to me?" he asks as he presses his hard member against my ass cheeks. Once again I freeze. Since I'm pretty much immobile his right hand once again makes its way up to my left breast. This time as it trails up my stomach it goes beneath my shirt and with a rough jerk breaks the front latch of my bra freeing both breasts.

I begin to whine as his fingers tweak and roll my nipple making it get even harder. Giving it a slight tug he moves to my right nipple. "I know that your nipples are your weakness. Even now with you fighting the pleasure I bet your pussy is dripping wet for me." After one last tug on my sensitive nipple, his hand starts to undo my belt and pants button. Once he has my zipper down he pulls me to his chest and leans back from the desk just enough for my pants to drop to my ankles. Stepping on them he lifts me slightly so they will drop free of my feet and he kicks them aside. When he pushes me back against the desk this time he takes his knee, shoves it between mine, and pushes my legs apart to stand between them.

Then as he nibbles on my ear lobe keeping my attention long enough for him to slip his fingers under my thong to tap his middle finger on my clit. I almost come undone. The pleasure that zips through my body causes me to throw my head back and moan. "What is wrong with me?" I think to myself. How can I be getting turned on by what this guy is doing? I don't even know who he is. Slowly his fingers slip through my lips and his middle finger slides into my slick hole.

"See darling, I told you that your pussy would be dripping for me." He whispers in my ear. I can't help the moan that escapes again from beneath his hand as he begins to finger fuck me while kissing and licking up and down my neck. I can feel my juices start to soak my panties and when he pulls me back and turns me to the side to suck my nipple into his mouth I almost cream all over his hand. If he wasn't holding me up my legs would have given out on me.

"Yes baby girl, that is so beautiful." He says after he lets my nipple loose with a pop. "I know you are getting close so you are going to be a good girl and hold back until I tell you that you can cum. I want the first time to be with my cock buried balls deep in you." His words although crude turn me on even more. I realize that this is going to happen whether I want it or not and my body wants it. He removes his finger from pussy and brings it to his mouth to suck my juices off. Then I feel him move a little and before I know it his pants drop to the floor where he slips his shoes off and kicks them, his pants, and boxers to the side.

I jump when I see the glint of a knife as he shows it to me. "I want you to stand completely still. I am going to cut your shirt open so I can play with those gorgeous tits." He gently brings the knife under my shirt and up to the collar then pushes the blade away from my body so as not to cut me as he cuts my shirt right down the middle. Next, he cuts the sides of my thong.

I whine as it falls to the ground leaving me standing trapped between my desk and a naked stranger wearing only my shirt and bra both cut down the middle to expose my breasts.

Now I can really feel his hard cock as he rubs it between my butt cheeks. "You are doing so well baby girl. Now I'm going to bend you over your desk and fuck this sweet pussy until you cream all down your legs." He purrs in my ear. His right arm back to palming my breasts he begins to slowly bend me at the waist until I lay my bare breasts onto the cold desktop. I try to stop him or move but I'm too small and weak compared to him. Once I am flat I can feel him rubbing the head of his cock through my folds to collect the nectar.

"I'll be gentle sweetness. I know you haven't had a cock this big" he says as he begins to slowly push into my tight pussy.

Both of us moan at the same time. Me from the size. I feel like he is ripping me apart but the sensations are incredible. Once he is fully seated deep within me and I can feel his balls against my clit he just holds me there a second letting me get accustomed to his size. Leaving little kisses and love bites along my neck and shoulder. After a moment I can feel him begin to pull out almost completely then slowly sinks back in. I moan louder and he laughs then brings something up by my face.

I glance at it and see that it's a gag and I begin to struggle again. Just then I hear the voices in the office next to mine. The door is in a different hall but we share a wall. We can clearly hear two men talking and I wonder "what are they doing here? No one is usually here on Fridays."

He must sense what is going through my mind because he whispers in my ear, "I know you are thinking that if you make some noise they will come to help you but think about it," he says as he slowly pumps into me a few more times, "If you call out and they come in here they are going to see a beautiful naked woman bent over her desk being fucked. Now is that something you want them to see? How do you know they will help and not get in line?"

He's right. Even if they come in and help me then everyone will know what happened and some people won't believe I was being forced. At the very least they will see me like this. And what if he's right and they decide to join in.

He watches the battle within me as he continues to slowly fuck me. When he sees that I've come to a decision he asks, "We're not going to need this gag are we Cassie?" I shake my head no. "And when I take my hand off of your mouth you are going to be as quiet as a mouse aren't you Cassie?" I shake my head yes. "Besides you don't want them to see you enjoying this do you?" He asks as he thrust a little harder into me. With a moan, I shake my head no again. "Good girl."

When he removes his hand from my mouth he wraps it around my neck, pulling me to stand. He nibbles and licks my ear lobe leaving little kisses behind my ear and down my neck. His other hand is rubbing my swollen clit. "Ohhhhh baby, you have no idea how long I have dreamed about this tight little pussy of yours wrapped around my cock."

I can't help but moan. "Be careful, they may hear you," he teases all the while rubbing his hands over my body.

I clamp my lips shut and try to muffle the little noises I am beginning to make with each thrust. It makes me hot thinking about being fucked right here so close to them and they don't know. The thrill of possibly getting caught makes my vagina spasm.

"Oh yes, that feels good. Now I'm going to fuck you until you cum all over my cock and then I'm going to fill you up so full that my sperm is going to be leaking down your legs as you drive home." With this he gently bends me back over while reaching around to grab both handfuls of my breasts, pinching my nips between his fingers as he uses my breasts as handles to pull me back to slam into him.

I can't help but arch my back to give him greater access as my hand drifts down to play with my clit. I can hear the other employees still talking while the only thing that can be heard in my office is the sound of our bodies slapping together, the sloppy sound of my juices as his hard cock slams deep inside me, and my muffled moans. I can't help it, I am so turned on. I begin to push back into him. Faster and faster he goes until I am holding onto the desk to keep myself from flying around. I can feel my orgasm building inside me. This is the biggest one I have ever felt but they are still in the office next door.

He sees my struggle and quietly says, "Don't cum yet. I haven't given you permission. Besides I don't think you want them to hear you screaming" as he continues to pound into me. By now I am biting my lip and straining to not cum. Just about the time, I think I can no longer hold on we hear the other two leaving the office and then the building.

As soon as the lock engages he commands "Cum now Cassie." And with that, I explode. Thrashing back and forth trying to shove his cock deeper into me as I yell out my ecstasy.

"Fuck yes," he grits through his teeth as he slams deep inside me and holds onto me as he fills me full of his cum. Squirt after squirt hits my g spot making my orgasm continue on and on until I am nothing but an exhausted, sweaty mess on my desk.

I am still in euphoria as I can vaguely hear him dress, kiss me on the forehead, and leave locking the door behind him. I don't catch what he says, something about next time, I'm not sure. It takes about 15 minutes before I come back to my senses. I quickly clean myself up and pull on my undies and pants. My bra and shirt are shot so how am I supposed to get home? I wonder. Thank goodness I keep a sweater in the office. I pull it on, put on my coat over the top, and grab my ruined clothes.

As I'm walking to my car I get the feeling that I'm being watched but I can't see anyone. That's when it hits me. I don't know who he is. I never got a clear look at his face. He could be anyone. This thought causes my nipples to harden and my vagina to tingle. It scares me but I kind of like the idea that he's out there, watching me, and waiting until he can come back. I get in the car and drive home with his cum dripping from my pussy.

http://international.lander.edu/asia-summer/xian-china

https://www.leral.net/Du-nouveau-dans-l-affaire-Les-Pedagogues_a72807.html

https://blogs.lexpress.fr/pantheon-foot/2017/11/01/fake-news-kurzawa-a-t-il-vraiment-marque-3-buts-decryptage-des-decodeurs-de-pantheon-foot/

https://id.arduino.cc/abdulfattah

http://www.dronestagr.am/author/abdulfattah/

http://activei.forumcrea.com/profile.php?id=10699

https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858674649/

https://sco.socialcompare.com/en/comparison/comparatif-des-offres-de-super-livrets-d-epargne-bancaire

https://www.sofoot.com/pourquoi-antonio-conte-galere-t-il-en-ligue-des-champions-476470.html

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/zudefini/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Ch. 43: Two Cocks at Once In My Ass

Using the Domi for the First Time

T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 03