Happy Birthday!

Tonight is his birthday, I know he had a good time tonight but now it's my turn. I've sat here thinking of all the devious things I want to do to his body. I've washed and prepared my body to tease his eyes, his fingers, and his nose. The sweet scent of my sex and perfume mix to fill the air. I hear him in the driveway. My heart races as I lower to my knees. I want nothing more than to taste him until a soft moan passes through his lips. I've covered my curves with delicate lace in his favorite color, red. My lips are a dark cherry. With a soft blush to both sets of cheeks and a flush that has washed over body. I laid a fur blanket on the floor just inside the door with candles lit around the room. The warm glow filled the room and just as the candle fire danced so did my desire.

I won't wait any longer, I want him now! My body is a blaze in anticipation. My creamy skin glowing in the candlelight. My nipples so hard that the skin around them hurts with the need to feel his tongue. I'm waiting on my knees for you I think to myself. I have every intention of making him experience these intimate pleasures that are awaiting him just beyond the door.

He opens the door and as the moonlight caresses every inch of my body knelt on the floor it feels as though I've been waiting forever. He smiles and closes the door behind him. I crawl across the floor toward my meal, starvation coursing through me. A famine so great that it ignites my soul with blazing need. He sees the desire, the hunger that dances in my eyes.

I crawl up his legs, "Did you have a good time?" I ask catty almost in a growl.

He reaches down runs his fingers through my hair. He gets a handful and tugs my head gently back so he can gaze in my eyes and says, "it was fun but it does not compare with this view." I run my fingers along his belt and began to unfasten it. He takes control of my fingers and stops me. He reaches down and gently lifts my chin up and says, "I've waited all night to taste those cherry lips." He wraps his arms around my waist and as he presses me across his muscular body to his lips I can taste his passion and feel his desire grow against me. I tug his head back and kiss his chin. Run my tongue along the very tip of it then start kissing his neck around to his ear and whisper, "I need you" his arms wrapped around me tightly as he lifted me up so I could wrap my thick porcelain thighs around him.

He pressed me into the wall. I could smell him almost consumed by his desire. His muscles aching with it. He kisses my neck as he turns to lay me on the fur floor. My body quivers as he slowly unbuttons his shirt. Deliberately working each button as he looks deeply into my eyes. He slowly pulls it free of his pants watching the greed in my eyes grow. He kicks his shoes off and smiles. He unfastens his belt, pulls it free, and then snaps it as he winks. I lick my lips and bit gently into my lip while i watch his fingers unzip his pants. I can't ignore the hot tingle between my thighs as he let's his perfectly pressed slacks fall to the floor.

His black Calvin Klein boxer briefs created a sleek silhouette that accentuated just how very hard he was and now my want has grown uncontrollable and there was no part of my body that didn't ache for his touch. As he comes to me I cant help but smile wickedly as I notice how strong he looks as he hovers above me.

My legs are tightly crossed in an attempt to delay my need as if damming the flood of desire. He reaches down and with a feather touch traces my leg from my ankle to my knee. He wraps his hand around the outside of my thigh and caresses my curves stopping at my hip.

Then with an open hand he traces his finger tips around to my belly ring and slowly down, down, down until his fingers trace the wetness growing beneath my lace thong. A gasp escaped my lips and my muscles arched my back involuntarily as a tingle jolted through my body. His fingers continued to follow the goosebumps as he moved down my inner thigh stopping just above the knee. With gentle pressure he parted my thighs and pulled me into his rock hard body.

My pelvis bucked against him. I find myself overwhelmed by how sexy the way he pressed against my body. Pulling me up into his body he bent down to kiss my trembling lips. He kisses me like it is the last kiss before the world ends, a deep yearning fills my spirit as he devours my flesh. His soft taste me as he moves down to my heaving chest. My heart pounding in my ears as he pulls the delicate red lace across my nipples. I feel his hot breath as he whispers, "damn it could cut diamonds" then I feel his tongue wet and hot encircle my nipple as he tugs it with his teeth. He then sucks my engorged nipple into his mouth. I moan loudly as my body squirms uncontrollably as he strokes the creamy soft side area of my breast with his strong hand and raises it into his mouth.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2020/dec/21/the-100-best-male-footballers-in-the-world-2020#comment-146174616

https://www.trictrac.net/mur/marline-male

https://triberr.com//qiqedofo

https://www.tpu.ro/utilizator/aaoavf

https://www.todoexpertos.com/categorias/tecnologia-e-internet/bases-de-datos/oracle/respuestas/543779/web-show-document

https://tinychat.com/room/vaxiluba

http://uniondht.org/topic/1203459-rugby-world-cup-2015.html

https://ulmf.org/members/lerorivo.588018/#about

https://ulmf.org/members/lerorivo.588018/about

https://community.umidigi.com/portal.php?mod=view&aid=296

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Ch. 43: Two Cocks at Once In My Ass

Using the Domi for the First Time

T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 03