Confessions of an Owned Man Ch. 01

I have written this and that with mixed reviews. Personally i like true stories because they have an element of vulnerability in them. A person is sharing a truth that will inform you and maybe help you out.

I will jump around but will start with the beginning. We "found" each other on a normal dating site. Let's call her Kay and me Logan. Our first date was at a sports bar. I had a beer and she had a glass of red wine. She was five 9 and i was 6 one and she usually wore heels so we were the same height.

She had a beautiful face and hair and smile and butt and shoulders and hands. I would give her a solid 9 anytime and she could go up to a 10 if she applied herself.

We chatted for an hour and nursed our drinks, it was middling except for her looks.

I walked her to her car and went to kiss her and she turned her face so i ended up kissing her on the cheek, good reflexes she had.

The 2nd date was at my apartment, we shared a bottle of red and some cheese and crackers. It was after work and i was surprised she agreed to meet at my place. We chatted at the kitchen table and it was nice, the window was open overlooking the playground.

Finally she said she had to go. As she passed by me she said, by the way i am part domme. Hmmm i didn't know what that was. I walked her to her car and she moved again and i kissed her on the cheek.

I went to the internet to look up part domme. Came up with part dominatrix and bdsm and began reading. I was actually turned on that she was unique and didn't pay too much attention to specifics.

I was moving closer to work the next week which coincidentally put me closer to her, in fact she had to pass my place coming and going to work. We talked on the phone a bit and met 3 weeks later at my place.

She told me to wait in my room till she called for me. She called and i came out and she had on a sexy teddy and a strap on with huge dildo. I found out later it was 9 inches long and had a wide head on it. 9 inches of discipline she would call it later.

I laughed and told her i was a virgin and there was no way that was going in me. We'll see she said. Get in front of me she ordered. Face the wall and drop your pants. It was kind of hot to be ordered like that. She tried to fuck me for about 10 minutes and then i turned around and began making out with her. I felt her boobs and she got horny as did i. Eventually we were in my bedroom and she was on her knees with her pretty face and sexy lips. I put it in her mouth and after several minutes i came hard. Looking down at her pretty face and strapon on the floor was quite a turn on.

We did some datey things like movies and netflix and meals out. Then about 2 weeks later she tried again. Oh i forgot, i was wrestling early on and most of the time about this. I had reached out to my previous gf and asked her if she was dtf. She didn't' answer. I had bought my computer used and it had a tape on it with the password and name and i had left it on.

I had also given Kay my apartment key. Without my knowledge she got on my computer and checked my history. She found the email. When i got home one day there was a sticky note on the computer, it said, turn me on. I did and it opened to the page of me asking my ex if she was dtf.

Shortly after i got a text from Kay saying "prepare". Guessing she was upset i had a beer and turned on the t.v. not really worried she was a woman after all. She came in with a bag and sat down. She pulled her strap on and whip out of the bag and took off her sweat pants and put her boots back on. We had made a deal whenever she did me with a strap on or tried to she had to be in her underwear so at least i got aroused out of the deal.

I followed her to the bedroom. She pulled down my pants and whipped me, but it was more loud than painful and was like a mood enhancer, or i had a hard butt.

Then she entered me with her strapon and began fucking me. She was grunting and pulling on my hips hard. But i didn't feel anything. I remember thinking "she is such an idiot trying to get that big thing in me".

After 10 or 15 she stopped, then she spread my cheeks wide and slammed into me. It's called an 0-ring that is in the anus. They say when you first enter it it pops like a cherry and the feeling is painful and very intense. And so it was. I fell forward on the bed to get out of her. She reached over on the bed and grabbed a lubed pocket pussy, she put it on my cock and squeezed as hard as she could and i came immediately.

I forgot my front hands were tied together and after that i went to the kitchen to get a knife and to cut it off. She had followed me in and i was breathless and she was silent. I relaxed after i was free and asked if she wanted a beverage. I fixed us both a beverage and we watched t.v. for a while. Then she left.

I called her a few times and texted her but she was not as attentive as usual. Finally we talked and she said she wasn't sure if she wanted to see me again. Is it about the email i asked, yes she said. Well i countered i've never been with a kinky woman before and i'm not sure i feel about that either. The call ended.

It had been 3 weeks and i got a text friday night, "prepare" it said. Fuck i think i had an inkling now what that meant. She came in with a bag and told me to wait outside while she went into the bedroom. Okay she yelled. She had on high sexy boots, black thigh high stockings, bright red panties, leopard camisole and dammit that accursed thing on lubed to spilling.

I got in front of her and she told me to spread my legs wide. I did then i felt her feet just inside mine and pushing outwards. She put her left hand on my left hip and her right hand on my right shoulder. Then she thrusting hard entering me and kept going about 3 minutes till i couldn't stand it and moved forward and she fell out of me.

She chuckled a bit and went to the bathroom and changed for work. It was saturday morning not friday night. She turned on lost and told me to make coffee. I did. There was a giddy gleam in her eye as she was seated. My butt hurt and i was so horny. She sat there drinking coffee like she was the queen of Sheba an i was her butler. Never had i seen someone change so fast.

Then she went to work. The next email i got from her in the subject line was, "my bitch, my lover". In the email she told me how she had told her bestie she had made me her bitch.

It turned me on but also made me wonder how i was going to get even...and that is how it started...innocent enough, meeting a sexy stranger off an internet dating site...more later.

http://cs.athletic.net/members/1183018/default.aspx

https://www.atlasobscura.com/users/kovovagi

https://www.auto.cz/diskuse/39594

https://www.autocar.co.uk/users/belonixi

https://www.awwwards.com/bisonuxo/favorites

https://www.babelio.com/monprofil.php?id_user=917041

http://www.bakespace.com/members/profile/sayuhola/831152/

https://baixarhentai.net/hentai/shinkyoku-no-grimoire-the-animation

http://forum.autoplus.fr/profil/kuxomudi/

https://forum.auto.ru/brothers/485948/#post-485962

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Ch. 43: Two Cocks at Once In My Ass

Using the Domi for the First Time

T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 03